Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010


Hilary Conyers Photography is now in business !! To kick off this new adventure, I will be holding a series of Mini Sessions - Perfect for capturing a family portrait ... your little ones ... a baby bump or and getting ahead on a Christmas card (can you believe it's just around the corner?!?).

When :
Saturday, October 30rd & Saturday, November 6th (Peoria, IL)
(If those dates don't work for your family just let me know, we can workout another date)
Also if you're from Michigan and are interested, still contact me, if there's enough interest, we can plan for another weekend in November.


What You Get :
45 min - 1 hour session at the location of your choosing (I can provide suggestions if needed).
20+ edited images on a disc (for printing, facebook etc).


What it Costs:
$50 for the time and edited images


Book a Session:
Email me at : hilary.conyers@gmail.com
or call at: 919-454-5271



No comments: